Current Beauty Favorites

5:03:00 PM

Hi Everyone!

Today I thought I'd share a few of the products I've been loving at the moment. I love trying different beauty items and my favorite products alternate every few weeks. There's a few products I'll rarely ever change (also included in this post) and some items that I'll love with a passion for a short time before I quickly move onto the next. Call me a makeup Casanova. So without further ado, here are 7 of the products I can't live without (for now).

First up is the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin spray. This spray is loaded with vitamins and Willow Bark extract. You can put it on to prep your face in the morning, or if your skin starts to get a little dry throughout the day. It balances out your skin, so it absorbs any oil and moisturizes dryness. For the first week or so the spray takes all the toxins out of the skin, which is why you can get a few spots and imperfections at first, but after that your skin is healthy and flawless! I love using this spray because I am really lazy with my skincare (let's just call it a personality flaw) and using 20 different creams is just something I know I'll never do. So using one simple spray that perfects my skin is the ideal solution for me!
 (£23 for 118 ml, £10 for 30 ml, available here)

Second is the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in the shade Rock on World. I've used this for pretty much all of my makeup looks lately, and love combining it with my MAC scultping powder. This bronzer is really pigmented and gives the skin a nice natural glow. By using a contour powder in one shade darker, you create a subtle shadow rather than a harsh line. This product is incredibly pigmented, lasts a long time and best of all, is incredibly affordable!
(£4, available here)

My go-to eyeliner is the L'Oreal Superliner. I've been using this product for as long as I can remember. The felt-tip makes it super easy to use and it's really pigmented. It doesn't dry out quickly like a lot of other pen-liners, so it lasts you quite a while. Sometimes I can't find my eyeliner while I'm doing my makeup and I freak out. No joke. IT'S SO GOOD.
(£6.99, available here)

My lovely girls at Benefit always give me some samples of their newest products, and as soon as I tried out the new Dew the Hoola bronzer I was hooked! One of the babes gave me her full size bottle since it does nothing for her (tan people problems) and I will be using this every day until I finally get a real tan! I never use bronzers or fake tan because I find it looks fake and patchy, but this liquid bronzer is really subtle and just makes you look a bit more tan. You can mix it with your primer or foundation (I like to do both) or just wear it on it's own. For people like me who go super pale in the winter (think Snow White) this is the ideal product to give you a bit more color until the sun finally comes out- if that ever even happens. 
(£22.50, available here)

 
I am absolutely obsessed with this lipstick! It's the L'oreal Infallible Matte Max Lipstick in the shade 002 Virgin. The applicator is a pointed sponge and the lipstick is kind of a soft, powdery consistency. It goes on beautiful and flawlessly matte, without drying or looking thick. This color is a nice pink, which is lovely for spring and summer. I wear it on it's own or sometimes mix it with my MAC Velvet Teddy to create the perfect pink/nude shade!
(£6.99, available here)

Next up is this awesome colour by Kiko. I use the vague word 'colour' because, even though it technically is an eyeshadow, I mainly use it as a highlight. The light shimmery shade is so pigmented that it gives you that perfect glow. This shade is called 167, and one of the many reasons it's one of my favourites is its price: cheap. 
(£2.90, available here)
The last item on this list of beauty faves is something I can't live without: lashes. I've never been particularly fond of my eyes, seeing as they're quite small (hooded), I have short lashes and I also have really light lashes. If I ever want to put effort into a makeup look I'll always finish it off with a pair of lashes. Due to the shape of my eyes however, full length lashes often look really fake, or will simply refuse to stick on the corner of my eye. Then Fleur De Force's 3/4 lashes came into my life and turned my life upside down. UPSIDE DOWN I'M TELLING YOU. These demi-wispies look so real that 90% of the time people think they're my own lashes. They get longer very gradually towards the end, which makes the lashes blend in with your own perfectly. They give you that extra vavavoom, stay on for ages, are totally reusable and best of all, are really affordable. Yay all round.
(£5.25, available here)

Top to bottom: L'Oreal Lipstick, L'Oreal Superliner, Makeup Revolution Bronzer, and Kiko Highlighter
That concludes my list of beauty favorites! I hope you enjoyed, felt inspired, and share your beauty favorites with me too. As you all know by now, I'm a sucker for all things beauty. I'll probably end up buying everything. Oops!


Lots of Love,

Rowan 






You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe