MAC and BOBBI BROWN mini haul

6:11:00 PM

Hey guys!

I realized the other day that I spend about 50% of my money on makeup, and 50% on food. As you can imagine, I get quite excited when a sale is on or I go somewhere I get a discount, and every once in a while I just can't help but treat myself to a few goodies! Last week I went to a MAC pro store where I get my 20% pro membership discount, and after that I went to Bobbi Brown in Debenhams because they had 10% off and I got an extra 20% staff discount off! Loving life, to be honest.

Here's what I bought.

MAC

Mac eyeshadows are definitely one of my favorite, because of their huge variety in colours and finishes. I have a double sided palette and love adding new colours to my collection. The three shades I opted for were:

-STARS 'N ROCKETS
A veluxe purple shade with pink pearl. Silky smooth matte finish.
Stars 'n Rockets is the pink shade in the middle
-TILT
A blue frost shade, with an iridescent, highlighting shine. 
Tonic is the light blue shade on the left
-MYTHOLOGY
A pearly, frosted copper with large particles of shimmer
Mythology is the middle shade on the right
Tilt (left) and Mythology (right)
From top to bottom: Stars 'n Rockets, Tilt, Mythology



Another thing I really wanted to purchase was a new cream contour. I usually just contour with powder and do have a really nice cream contour palette by coverfx, but since a beauty blender is my worst enemy (I hate them), I wanted a cream in a stick form that I could just whack on. I had the loveliest guy help me find the right shade because I have a weird skintone (I've been called snowwhite by a professional.. but go really tan in the summer!) and we ended on 7.5. It's amazingly creamy and super easy to apply and blend out. 


BOBBI BROWN
My counter is right next to the Bobbi Counter so I always wander over and try out all of their products. Until last week, however, I had was a Bobbi virgin when it came to actually buying the products (shocking, I know right. Bobbi is a legend. I am a fool). 

One day I saw the manager on Bobbi Brown rocking a wine red winged liner and I was obsessed. I've also heard lots of good things about the Bobbi gelled liners so I obviously had to get it! The picture doesn't do it justice at all, but it is a gorgeous dark burgundy and I can't wait to try it on. 


The shade is called Wine Ink 40
The other thing I bought from Bobbi was the Illuminating Moisture Balm. I saw Adele's makeup artist Michael Ashton use this in a video and well, if it's good enough for Adele, it's good enough for me. Apparently you can mix it in with your foundation or wear it as a base, and I have to say after trying it on my hand I was obsessed. The cream has a slight gold shimmer to it and I can see why this balm can easily be used as a strobing cream. I made some really cool gifs of this balm and the shadows to show you guys the iridescence of the shades but I can't seem to properly upload them to this post- just make your way over to my instagram @rowanlolamua to check them out!


So that's it for my little haul! I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you have any suggestions of what to buy next (because you know I'll be buying), please let me know in the comments.

XOXO
Rowan
















You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe