I Dream in Green

5:00:00 PM

Hey Guys,

This is a look I did a while back that I am totally in love with. I never really liked the colour green in general, let alone in makeup, but I recently purchased an Illamasqua gel liner in an olive green that was just too gorgeous (and too on sale) not to buy. I combined it with my UD Spectrum palette, and went for quite a full on highlight and contour to complement the army green eye look I had gone for.








The Products I've used are:

BASE
-Urban Decay B6 Spray (£23 for 118 ml, £10 for 30 ml, available here)
-MAC Prep and Prime primer (£21 for 30 ml, available here)
-Nars All Day Luminous Foundation in Light 2 mont blanc (£32 for 30 ml, available here)

EYES
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium brown ($18 so roughly £15, available here)
-Mac Pro Longwear paint pot in Soft Ochre (£16, available here)
-Illamasqua Vintage Metallix in Bibelot (£17, available here)
-Urban Decay Spectrum palette in Protest and Junkie (£35, available here, although currently out of stock, or alternatively here)
-L'Oreal Paris Superliner (£6.99, available here)
-Rimmel London Glam eyes (£5.29, available here)
-Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara (£19, available here)
-Velour Silk Lashes in Momma got Lash ($23 so roughly £16, available here)

CHEEKS
-Make-up Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Rock On World (£4, available here)
-MAC sculpting powder in Shadester (£16.50, available here)
-Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter in Aurora (£22, available here)
-Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Beguile (£17, available here)
-MAC blush in Desert Rose (£18.50, available here)

LIPS
-MAC matte lipstick in Velvet Teddy (£15.50, available here)

XOXO
Rowan

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe