New Skincare Routine

10:19:00 PM


Hi Everyone!

As promised, here is a quick post on the small skincare haul I had last week. I realized that, even though I always scold people who don't take off their makeup, I really didn't have any skincare other than my makeup remover balm. After working a shift at a skincare brand (and doing all the proper research before hand I realized this is SUPER BAD. So the next day I went and scored a few essentials at the Bodyshop and Lush. I'm still looking for the best day and night cream at a reasonable price so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

1.  NUTRIGANICS™ FOAMING FACE WASH, the body shop
(£11/€11/$17, available here/here/here)
photo courtesy of www.thebodyshop.com

I love this stuff because it is a foam and I, well, love foams. Is that weird? When I was younger I wanted to eat foam. That's weird, right? ANYWAY.  I use this cleanser in the morning and at night after I have removed my makeup for a thorough cleanse of the face. It leaves my face feeling really clean and is easy to use.

2. 
VITAMIN E HYDRATING TONER, the body shop
(£9.50/€12/$22, available here/here/here)

photo courtesy of www.thebodyshop.com

Next I use this hydrating toner to remove any last impurities, remove any remnants of the foam, and restore my skin's ph balance. I use this in the morning and at night and apply it with a cotton pad. It's vitamin E infused and hydrates my skin where needed.

3. OCEAN SALT FACE AND BODY CLEANSER, LUSH
(
£13.25/€12.95/$21.95 AVAILABLE HERE/HERE/HERE)


photo courtesy of www.lush.com

I use this scrub 1-2 times for my face and body. I love multipurpose products since I never use products enough and never seem to finish them off. Lush is one of my all time favorite brands, as their products smell amazing, work really well, and are all extremely environmentally friendly and cruelty free. This scrub consists of big scrubby chunks mixed with a really soft cream and I use it in the bath or shower. It leaves my face feeling thoroughly clean and super soft! (P.S. while making this post I found out that the UK lush website has a little video with every one of their products and I am obsessed. I've been watching bath bomb videos for ten minutes. Help me.)

4. VITAMIN E SINK IN MOISTURE MASK, THE BODY SHOP
(£10/€19/$24, AVAILABLE HERE/HERE/HERE)



I mentioned this mask in my july favourites, and I truly do love it. I use this one 1-2 times a week as well, usually on the same day I use my scrub. It's from the same Vitamin E line as my toner, and it really does feel very hydrating. My skin feels fresh an happy in the morning!


Like I said, I am in dire need of some creams as they are pretty much the most important part of a skincare routine, but I'm quite happy with my little set up so far.

Lots of Love!
Rowan

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe