Jefrree Star- ABUSED

8:55:00 PM

Hi everyone!

Even though liquid lipsticks have been popular for quite some time, I haven't been able to find a proper one until quite recently. The first liquid lipstick I bought was about 4 years ago by NYX and to be honest, it was kind of shit. Ever since then I haven't been able to find a good liquid lip in any (drug)store, so I've had to resort to the 21st century method of spending my money: online shopping.

I decided that I want to try a few different brands that are known for their amazing liquid lips, and that I'd rather spend a bit more for better quality. 

The first brand I decided to try was Jeffree Star, who is obviously very well known for his liquid lipsticks. I decided to go for a different kind of colour, something I don't own in my lipstick collection. My eye fell on the dark blue 'abused' and after watching a ton of swatch and review videos, I decided to buy it.

It came a lot quicker than I expected it, and the shipping costs were not as bad as I thought. It came in a cute pink box (pink is always a plus) with the liquid lip in a cute blue case and pink tissue paper, and a flyer for Jeffree Star's new highlighters.


The colour itself is really cool and totally different from the lipsticks I usually wear, but still wearable (if worn right). The formulation is much better than any drugstore liquid lip, and showed me why I payed a little extra. It goes on soft and the applicator makes it easy to create neat lines, even if you don't use a lip liner. It doesn't take to long to dry -although it will transfer for a little while longer- and when dry looks very velvety and smooth. It feels thin and soft on the lips, not at all chalky and dry as some other liquid lipsticks. Over all: I'M A FAN! 


What do you think? Yay for being bold or nay for being crazy? Let me know!
xoxo




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe