Down the Rabbit Hole Pt. 2

4:17:00 PM


Hi everyone! 

As promised, here is the post about some of the looks I've done with the incredible Alice Palette. I based the looks on characters and mainly followed the rows of colours each character had. Enjoy!

MAD HATTER
 This first look was created using Paradox (coppery orange) on the crease and bottom lash line, some Gone Mad (purple) and mirror (grey) on the outer corner and Hatter (green) on the lid! I kind of followed the Mad Hatter's colors for this one, but stayed away from the bright pink and turned it into more of a dark look than the usual bright Mad Hatter look. I love using the shade Paradox, especially in the crease. 

For the rest of the eye I kept it quite simple, using just a little winged liner and some Better than Sex mascara. You can wear this eye with a dark maroon lip, or wear a nude lip and keep the focus on the eyes. 

IRACEBETH 

I created this look with all the colors in the Iracabeth row, using the beautiful coppery red Salazen Grum in the crease and on the bottom lashline, with the dark blue Bandersnatch in the outer corner of the eye, blended into the crease, and the turquoise shade Heads will Roll on the lid. I used Lily as a highlight in all of these looks because, lets face it, it's amazing. I topped it off with some white Rimmel eyeliner, Urban Decay lashes in 'Trap' and Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' mascara. 

I wore this look with some red lipstick, which is also the color of the Iracebeth lipstick in the UD Alice line.

This final look I created for a really fun masterclass we held at the UD counter! I wanted to show that you can use the palette for more natural looks as well as crazy colourful Makeups. This time I used a neutral shade, Dormouse, all over the lid and a brown, Chessboard, in the crease to define the shadow. Next I used some Salazen Grum to blend into the crease, and defined the outer corner with Paradox. I applied the soft orange shade Dutchess to the lid and used Lily as a highlight. 

I used a maroon pencil to create a thin line and applied some mascara and lashes for a glam effect. On the lip my model is wearing Mirana, the smouldering maroon that comes with the Alice collection, to vamp up this simple eye look!

Leave me some comments of what you think and tag me in pics of your creations!

Lots of love,
Rowan












You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe