Thank You's and Scary Movies

11:12:00 AM

Hello Everybody!

Gooooood morning. I am currently on my couch in my PJ's, with messy hair and sleepy eyes. Now I wouldn't exactly call that the example of a beauty-blogger. The reason for this pre-breakfast update is that I was so excited to write another post I just simply couldn't stay in my bed any longer, so I jumped up and sprinted to my laptop as soon as I opened my eyes. Now that I'm comfortable and semi-awake, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a massive Thank you! (do you see what I did there?)

Making this blog, I never even thought people would actually be interested in what I have to say. Now, only a day later, I have received more than 200 (!) page views, gotten comments from some lovely bloggers and have had many good responses from friends and family. I know this is only day two and I still have a long way to go, but seeing everyone being so positive is really motivational and makes me enthused to provide you all with quality blog-posts in the near future.

My biggest fan, however, is my very own father, who has been crazy enough to buy me my own domain name (oh hello www.lipstickandstudynotes.com) and even an e-mail address (come say hello! rowan@lipstickandstudynotes.com).

Most of you lovely people probably have school right now, but luckily for me, I have the day off. After months of tests, deadlines and study-weekends a single day off can feel like finding water in the Sahara- refreshing,  delightful and possibly lifesaving. Being the ever exciting socialite I am, I have decided to spend my free Friday in my pajama's, on my couch, watching movies and writing blogposts- yay!

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, due to two reasons: 1. I was way to excited about my new blog (it hasn't even been up for twenty-four hours and I'm already losing sleep) and 2. I was too scared to close my eyes. You see, earlier that day I thought it would be a good idea to watch the trailer -just the trailer, not even a whole film- of a horror movie. In my defense, the movie was based on what was supposed to be a true story, which makes it a thousand times scarier, and it brought back some horrible memories of the time I went to see 'The Woman in Black' (shudder). I love watching horror movies with friends because I am a big fan of 'scary stories', but there is nothing I hate more than being scared. When I was younger, I refused to play hide and seek with some of my friends because I knew they would try to scare me as soon as I found them- and they always succeeded.

So thanks to a lack of sleep, yucky weather and just general laziness I will be writing quite a few posts today. Sit back, relax and enjoy, 'cause you are in for a treat!


Hugs and Kisses!

p.s. If you want to see if it's really that creepy or if I'm just a massive scaredy cat, here's what I read prior to watching the trailer and the trailer itself. Let me know what  you think in the comments below!



You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Subscribe